Kid's Connection is the children's ministry of our church. Here's what you can expect:
- The care and security of your child is our first priority. Trained volunteers that have been vetted through official background checks provide your child excellent care and ministry so that you can enjoy the services.
- We have a secure check-in/check out process as well as a paging system in case you are needed during the service. You can begin checking in your child 30 minutes prior to the scheduled service.
- Our nurseries are for newborns to two years old and are available in both the Sunday Worship Service and the Midweek Worship Service on Wednesdays.
- Our Kid's Connection classes on Sunday morning bring a Bible lesson for kids on their level and is designed for 3rd grade and younger. They are also taught worship songs and hymns that reinforce the great truths of God's Word. Kids in 4th & 5th grade are encouraged to hear our pastor preach on Sunday mornings in the auditorium with their parents.
- On Wednesday nights during the school year we have Awana Clubs for children two years old through 5th grade. This special program is designed to develop faithful followers of Jesus Christ through proven methods of discipleship. Each child receives a handbook to work through at home with their parents.
- On the first Sunday of every month our Kid's Choir sing a special song during our worship service. Kid's choir is designed for kindergarten through 5th grade. They rehearse once a quarter on a Saturday morning. Check out the calendar to sign up your child for the next Kid's Choir rehearsal.
- Kid's Connection activities are held throughout the year for our kindergarteners through 5th grade. From bowling and corn mazes to our Kid's Connection Week in the summer, we are always looking for ways to bring our children together for fun, Christian fellowship.