Kid's Connection is the children's ministry of our church and includes newborns to 5th graders. Here are a few things we want you to know.
- The care and security of your child is our first priority. Trained volunteers that have been vetted through official background checks provide your child excellent care and ministry so that you can enjoy the services.
- We have a secure check-in/check out process as well as a paging system in case you are needed during the service. You can begin checking in your child 30 minutes prior to the scheduled service.
- Our nurseries are for newborns to two years old and are available only in the 11:00am Worship Service on Sunday, and the 7:00pm Midweek Worship Service on Wednesdays. Please note that nurseries are currently unavailable during this phase of COVID-19. Nursery age children are welcomed in the auditorium with their parents.
- Our Kid's Connection classes on Sunday morning bring a Bible lesson for kids on their level. They are also taught worship songs and hymns that reinforce the great truths of God's Word. Our children even sing as a "Kid's Choir" on the first Sunday of every month in front of the adults in the auditorium.
- On Wednesday nights during the school year we have Awana Clubs for children two years old through 5th grade. This special program is designed to develop faithful followers of Jesus Christ through proven methods of discipleship. Each child receives a handbook to work through at home during the week with their parents and is encouraged to memorize scripture as they study. Our Awana Clubs will resume on Wednesday, August 19th. You can register your child here.
The following protocols will be followed for our Kids Connection ministry during this phase of COVID-19. Please remember that Kids Connection is currently available for preschoolers through 5th grade during the 11:00am service on Sunday and the 7:00pm service on Wednesday.
- All volunteers will be wearing face coverings and gloves.
- Volunteers will be using the check-in system in the place of parents to prevent more than 1 person from using the self check-in screens.
- All children will have their temperature taken by a nurse, using a non-contact thermometer, prior to entry into the children's area. Children with a fever will not be permitted entry.
- The same social distancing guidelines for the auditorium will be followed in the Kid's Connection area.
- Please use the back entrance only when checking-in your children during this COVID phase.