The following guidelines are requested when attending an in-person service at Laurel Baptist Church during this current phase of the COVID-19 season.
- Do not come to church if you are sick or have a fever.
- Please maintain 6 feet social distancing with others (keep your proper distance).
- Seating in the auditorium has been adjusted to accommodate social distancing guidelines. Please follow the usher's instructions as they seat you appropriately.
- Bulletins and other materials will be found in your seat as you arrive.
- An offering deposit box is located in the lobby. No offering plates will be passed.
In addition to the above guidelines please note that cleaning crews will wipe down and sanitize the building thoroughly at the conclusion of and prior to each service.