The following guidelines are requested when attending an in-person service at Laurel Baptist Church during this current phase of the COVID-19 season.
- Do not come to church if you are sick or have a fever.
- Members who are at a high-risk due to underlying health conditions should strongly consider watching the service from home.
- It is strongly recommended by the NCDHHS for houses of worship that a cloth face covering be worn when standing less than 6 feet from other people.
- Please maintain 6 feet social distancing with others (keep your proper distance).
- Do not shake hands with or hug other people.
- Doors will be unlocked 15 minutes prior to service start. Ushers, who will be wearing face coverings and gloves, will open and close the doors for you.
- Hand sanitation will be made available throughout the building. Wash frequently.
- Seating in the auditorium has been adjusted to accommodate social distancing guidelines. Please follow the usher's instructions as they seat you appropriately.
- Bulletins and other materials will be found in your seat as you arrive.
- An offering deposit box is located in the lobby. No offering plates will be passed.
- The Kid's Connection ministry will operate from preschool through 5th grade during the 11:00am service on Sunday and the 7:00pm service on Wednesday. Please see the guidelines below this section if you will be checking in children to the Kid's Connection program.
- Please keep as much of your fellowship as possible in the church parking lot.
- Please follow all signage throughout the building and refrain from areas that are specifically restricted.
- Please register in advance for the service you plan to attend to help us maintain our current capacity guidelines.
In addition to the above guidelines please note that cleaning crews will wipe down and sanitize the building thoroughly at the conclusion of and prior to each service.