The following guidelines are requested when attending an in-person service at Laurel Baptist Church during this current phase of the COVID-19 season.
- Do not come to church if you are sick or have a fever.
- Members who are at a high-risk due to underlying health conditions should strongly consider staying home during this phase.
- It is strongly recommended by the NCDHHS for houses of worship that a cloth face covering be worn when standing less than 6 feet from other people.
- Please maintain 6 feet social distancing with others (keep your proper distance).
- Do not shake hands with or hug other people.
- Only immediate family members will be seated together.
- Doors will be unlocked 15 minutes prior to service start. Ushers, who will be wearing face coverings and gloves, will open and close the doors for you.
- Hand sanitation will be made available throughout the building. Wash frequently.
- Seating in the auditorium has been adjusted to accommodate social distancing guidelines. Chairs cannot be moved.
- Bulletins and other materials will be found in your seat as you arrive.
- An offering deposit box is located in the lobby. No offering plates will be passed.
- The Kid's Connection ministry will operate from preschool through 5th grade during the 11:00am service on Sunday and the 7:00pm service on Wednesday. Please see the guidelines below this section if you will be checking in children to the Kid's Connection program.
- Please keep as much of your fellowship as possible in the church parking lot.
- Please follow all signage throughout the building and refrain from areas that are specifically restricted.
- Please register in advance for the service you plan to attend to help us maintain our current capacity guideline of 30%.
In addition to the above guidelines please note that cleaning crews will wipe down and sanitize the building thoroughly at the conclusion of and prior to each service.