Kid's Connection is the children's ministry of our church and includes newborns to 5th graders. Here are a few things we want you to know.
- The care and security of your child is our first priority. Trained volunteers that have been vetted through official background checks provide your child excellent care and ministry so that you can enjoy the services.
- We have a secure check-in/check out process as well as a paging system in case you are needed during the service. You can begin checking in your child 30 minutes prior to the scheduled service.
- Our nurseries are for newborns to two years old and are available in both the 9:00am & 11:00am Worship Services on Sunday, and the 7:00pm Midweek Worship Service on Wednesdays.
- Our Kid's Connection classes on Sunday morning bring a Bible lesson for kids on their level. They are also taught worship songs and hymns that reinforce the great truths of God's Word. Our children even sing as a "Kid's Choir" on the first Sunday of every month in front of the adults in the auditorium.
- On Wednesday nights during the school year we have Awana Clubs for children two years old through 5th grade. This special program is designed to develop faithful followers of Jesus Christ through proven methods of discipleship. Each child receives a handbook to work through at home during the week with their parents and is encouraged to memorize scripture as they study. You can register your child here at any point during the semester.