Kid's Connection is the children's ministry of our church and includes newborns to 5th graders. Here are a few things we want you to know.
- The care and security of your child is our first priority. Trained volunteers that have been vetted through official background checks provide your child excellent care and ministry so that you can enjoy the services.
- We have a secure check-in/check out process as well as a paging system in case you are needed during the service. You can begin checking in your child 30 minutes prior to the scheduled service.
- Our nurseries are for newborns to two years old and are available only in the 11:00am Worship Service on Sunday, and the 7:00pm Midweek Worship Service on Wednesdays.
- Our Kid's Connection classes on Sunday morning bring a Bible lesson for kids on their level. They are also taught worship songs and hymns that reinforce the great truths of God's Word. Our children even sing as a "Kid's Choir" on the first Sunday of every month in front of the adults in the auditorium.
- On Wednesday nights during the school year we have Awana Clubs for children two years old through 5th grade. This special program is designed to develop faithful followers of Jesus Christ through proven methods of discipleship. Each child receives a handbook to work through at home during the week with their parents and is encouraged to memorize scripture as they study. You can register your child here at any point during the semester.
The following protocols will be followed for our Kids Connection ministry during this phase of COVID-19.
- All volunteers will have their temperature taken prior to entering, will be wearing face coverings while serving, and will follow strict cleaning processes during and after each service.
- Volunteers will be using the check-in system in the place of parents to prevent more than 1 person from using the self check-in screens.
- All children will have their temperature taken by a nurse, using a non-contact thermometer, prior to entry into the children's area. Children with a fever will not be permitted entry.
- Parents who have nursery age children should bring only the necessities to the nursery (diapers, wipes, etc.). Any outside toys will be left inside their bag.
- Please use the back entrance only when checking-in your children during this COVID phase.